Simple Pleasures
Simple Pleasures
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Kitchen Update ~ Closing the Door ~

I have decided to paint the hutch white to match my cabinets in the kitchen so that it will all flow and look as one...and add on the hutch (counter tops) ,the tile pieces that is on our kitchen walls to tie it all in..
My husband and I found online a faux brick panel piece that we are thinking about adding to the LR side view~ into door way.. that will tie into the theme of our LR ...»
Tuscan/old Italy décor...That piece will be somewhat a focal point of the room and being like a wall décor...Shutters are absolutely beautiful and still could be what I use on the panel piece if we can find them. BUT .I would really like to find maybe even a wrought iron gate .. length of the door.. I think that would give it a wall décor look on its own! Then on the kitchen side I would just place fillers,on top of the hutch . What do you think?
Ceramic Tiles on kitchen walls
Ceramic Tiles on kitchen walls
Paint hutch white to match cabinets. Add tiles on top of countertops and backboard.
Add fillers top of hutch to fill in space. Hiding the other side panel. and of course decorate hutch and add supplies.
This little area shows the tea tray...white china pieces for tea. Creamer, small milk pitcher, teacups and saucers, sugar bowl.Small Plates for coffee and tea time snacks.
This vignette now takes the place of the before beverage station .

Simple Pleasures