A Rustic Shed Made From Reclaimed Lumber

I had this rough looking little greenhouse in my backyard when I first moved in.
One weekend, inspiration hit! Why not turn this eyesore into a main garden feature instead?
Gathering up some old fence wood given to me by a neighbour, and a few hand me down old windows, this transpired...
This was my very first 'building' project which showcases how easy this little revamp really was!
Visit the original blog post link below to take in the entire 4 part shed series on my blog.
a rustic shed made from reclaimed lumber, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, All the rustic bling makes for a fun focal point in the backyard The white planter box use to be a firetruck parts crate A couple pallets offer a front step and side walkway A rusty old vintage headboard became a gate
Can you believe this beauty derived from a broken down old fence, and a few hand me downs?
The white planter box use to be a firetruck parts crate. A couple of pallets offer a front step and side walkway. A rusty old vintage headboard became a gate. And more!
a rustic shed made from reclaimed lumber, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The before The lovely cow mural was hand painted by a friend which now is safely in storage until it lands a new location
The before was quite a site to behold! But that all changed once the plastic was removed.
The lovely cow mural was hand painted by a friend, which now is safely in storage until it lands a much nicer location.
a rustic shed made from reclaimed lumber, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Odds and sods were used to create a door The wreath is made from canning jar lids
Odds and sods were used to create a door. The wreath is made from canning jar lids.
a rustic shed made from reclaimed lumber, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Junky relics chime in well with bright red geraniums
The firetruck crate was filled with junky relics, embellished with my fav red geraniums. Doesn't everything just seem to go better with red geraniums? :)
a rustic shed made from reclaimed lumber, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling
This little shed has since had a few enhancements, such as the addition of a PALLET WOOD GATE HERE
Visit the blog post link below to take in the entire 4 part shed series!
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Sparkles

Love the cat. I have 2 that look just like it named Jet and Onyx. What is your cats name?

• James W Douglas

I absolutely LOVE your project!!!!! It just screams WELCOME and invites you into it's space. You did one OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!! The brilliantly tasteful collection of accent pieces add so much to the charm!!!!! Thank YOU SO MUCH for sharing!!!!!

• Juanita Clay

Where did you get the Coke sign ??? It is a great looking building