Renter Friendly Cabinet Makeover

1.16M Views
One of the biggest challenges as a renter is making over cabinets with a temporary fix. Well, not anymore! With so many inexpensive options for removable wallpaper, contact paper, and washi tape, the possibilities are endless! See how I made over my kitchen cabinets (for the in less than 2 hours. Read the full post on my blog, Up to Date Interiors.
  • renter friendly cabinet makeover, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting
Here is what our rental kitchen looked like when we moved in. I loved how bright and airy it was but it needed a feature and how quirky and pretty would floral kitchen cabinets be?
To see the full post and more renter friendly DIYs for the kitchen please click on blog link.

Suggested materials for this project:

Up to Date Interiors