Adding Touches of Farmhouse Charm to the Bathroom

Recently, I added some rustic accessories to the bathroom, and I wanted to share this new decor with you.
adding touches of farmhouse charm to the bathroom, bathroom ideas, home decor, rustic furniture
First, there's the galvanized storage shelf. It didn't come with hooks, so I bought two "S" hooks at Home Depot, and then my sweet hubby used a handy tool to squeeze one end of each hook to the rod so that it wouldn't come off easily. I shopped our home for fun accessories for this rustic shelf and found a white ironstone pitcher, some grainsack napkins, white towels and a cute concrete pot with some greenery.
Also, this awesome vintage Sutliff can was a serious score from a recent estate sale. I absolutely love the details....It's the perfect floral vase for our bathroom! And because the top has a wide opening, all I did was use a small mason jar filled with water and then slipped that jar right on into the Sutliff can.
In addition to the Sutliff can, a grainsack napkin and an antler were the perfect accessories for some extra farmhouse touches.
What do you think of this rustic farmhouse-styled decor? I'm in love with it, and I hope you are, too! If you'd like to see our master bathroom in its entirety (including before and after pics of our farmhouse-styled remodel), click on the link below! Thanks for taking the time to read this post....I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Rustic Boxwood

• Sup28335981

I love your style, its gorgeous!!! I have been looking all over the place for a shelf just like the one you used... so PLEASE where did you did get???? Thanks for taking your time and letting me and I am oh so sure many others where that beauty came from... :}

• Grace Gleason

If you are still looking for that shelf, DecorSteals.com sells it several times a year.

• Ally Kathryn Wright

The storage baskets you have your towels in in these pictures, I HAVE to have some. Where did you get them? I checked out the two websites mentioned in previous questions to no avail. Please help!!

• Vicky Chaney

Just AWESOMELY GORGEOUS! Great job!
  • Marilyn

Love seeing the Mixture No. 79 can! That was my father's favorite pipe tobacco when we were children. Brings back such good memories. We found several of these he had been using to store screws and nails in his workshop, when we cleaned out his basement. We saved them but I hadn't come up with a good use for them yet.