Evelyn McMullen
Evelyn McMullen
  • Montgomery, AL

Paths washing away

Kelly MillerValerieEvelyn McMullen
+1

I had terraced paths put in my back yard by a "reputable" landscaper. They are pinkish gravel that are a great medium for weeds to grow (not the rounded kind of gravel) and are washing down when it rains. Have several areas of just dirt now. I can't get him to come back, cannot shovel this gravel back up nor rake it this myself; anyone have suggestions?

If you do not have some sort of contract with this landscaper I'm not sure what recourse you have other than to hire someone else to come in and do the job correctly.

• Evelyn McMullen

Thanks Douglas, actually he was a former neighbor & friend who has done a lot of work for me in the past. I don't see how he stays in business, doesn't return phone calls nor even be there when his nursery is stated to be open.

• Valerie

I am faced with a similar problem - did you manage to resolve it?

• Kelly Miller

You have to find your former neighbor to solve your problem,or find someone else to do it .Its very sad your so called friend is doing it.But lesson learnt always have a contract in writing .