Nancy Rhodes C
Nancy Rhodes C
  • Bessemer, AL

My MURAL in foyer.

This is for the lady in Tampa who painted the beach and gulf on a bland wall outside . I cannot find her tonight but had told her I would post my foyer mural.
The dull blank wall as one entered my foyer is changed to a friendly female Chinese Peacock and a road and fence in perspective.
So then I hung my deceased sister's birds with my deceased mother's Chinese male Peacock on bottom.

• Nancy Rhodes C

I finally found Paula and her mural in Tampa so she will not have a chance to miss my mural. Lol.

• Miriam I

Yes she is. I should have posted a link to her profile, but I'm glad you found it :)