Gutter Gardens & Mason Jar Lanterns

Fence looking a little ghetto? Want to spice up your outdoor space for a BBQ? Here are 4 creative and easy ways to beautify your backyard. Enjoy! http://bit.ly/Kwnz83
Hanging Gutter Garden
Mason Jar Lanterns
Glass Marbles
Spraypaint & Stencils

BrightNest

• Angela Herremans

I love the wooden fencing with the marbles :-) will have to make something like that as a feature in my yard :-) I have been collecting marbles with Dads help for many many years now we have a couple of jars full :-) some how over the years as we dig in one of the many yards that we have had since I was small we have found glass marbles and as long as I can remember Dad and I have always placed them into a jar on the shelf as they look pretty :-) so now I can collect up all the jars and with Dads help we can drill holes into the wood and place the marbles into the holes and glue them in place :-) as this house is our last and final home, it's where Mum passed away so we won't be moving again so this is a good place to make the marble fence will place it in the Secret Garden that we are building in memory of Mum :-) Thank you for sharing that picture with us all never did know what to make with all of our marbles :-)

• Dawn

Don't put old marbles into your fence without checking out their value first. My family has some very old marbles some of them quite valuable. so if they are old take them to a reliable evaluator first. your local or state historical society should be able to put you in touch with one. I found out that some of my more valuable inherited marbles are worth $5.00 or more each.