Sara C
Sara C
  • Plant City, FL

How do you remove latex paint drops from a window screen?

Diana Deiley3po3Sara C
+5

• 3po3

Nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol should work.

• Karen B

Denatured alcohol may work w/o harming screen.Takes paint splatters off tubs,vinyl floors w/o harm.

• Peace Painting Co., Inc.

Use the alcohol with a tooth brush rotating in circles on both sides of the screen. Sometimes, it's difficult to remove it all. Best, Chas.

• What kind of window screen? Aluminum or fiberglass? You have to be more careful cleaning the fiberglass but you can use KrudCutter on either one

• Bernice H

@HHandy,Peace, Would goo gone work?

• Sara C

Thank each and everyone of you for all your suggestions. Krudcutter worked the best. I applaud each of you :-)

• 3po3

Glad you found something that works. And it's good to know. I know it will be soon enough that I will be dripping paint on the screens.

• Diana Deiley

Great question. I just noticed "drips" on the interior screens of a mobile home we just painted ceilings in. I'll try some Krudcutter. Thanks for the sharing.