Garden Toolbox Mailbox,My Latest Feline Addition

Thanks to Julee S. of Bangor,MI, I was reminded that I had this old mailbox so I dug it out of storage and I cleaned it up a bit and gave it a paint job and glued some buttons onto the metal flowers so I thought that you all might like to see my finished product.So what do you think?
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, This is my new garden toolbox mailbox She was too small for my regular mail delivery LOL
This is my new garden toolbox mailbox.She was too small for my regular mail delivery.LOL
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, Here is a side view where I glued the buttons onto the metal flowers centers There had been some metal stuff that had gotten all nasty so I just plucked it off
Here is a side view where I glued the buttons onto the metal flowers centers. There had been some metal stuff that had gotten all nasty so I just plucked it off.
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, This is a looksey inside my newly renovated toolbox So far no bugs or spiders
This is a looksey inside my newly renovated toolbox.So far no bugs or spiders.:)
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, Here is a close up of the buttons that I glued to the center of the metal flowers to give it character I also painted the flowers with metallic craft paint
Here is a close up of the buttons that I glued to the center of the metal flowers to give it character!I also painted the flowers with metallic craft paint.
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, Here is the final pic of the centers of the other 2 flowers I painted them too with metallic craft paint
Here is the final pic of the centers of the other 2 flowers.I painted them too with metallic craft paint.:)
garden toolbox mailbox my latest feline addition, crafts, outdoor living, This is Julee s mailbox that reminded me about my mailbox that I wasn t using Thanks Julee
This is Julee's mailbox that reminded me about my mailbox that I wasn't using. Thanks Julee!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next