Painting Fabric With Chalk Paint

With some ASCP and clear wax, this old dated chair now has a new lease on life.
This old chair was in good shape but dated. The fabric was a shiny gold brocade, but was in really good condition - perfect for painting with chalk paint
I thinned the paint with a little to make it a milky consistency and then applied two coats directly onto the fabric.
I left the first coat to dry overnight before adding the second coat because it took a little longer to dry than normal. I even painted the trim.
After a second night to dry, I applied a couple thin coats of clear wax. This turned the fabric into a soft subtle finish and yet it wasn't sticky at all.
The wooden frame got a couple coats of ASCP Versailles, some clear wax and distressing to highlight the carved details.

Heather (New House New Home)