Jamie Williams
Jamie Williams
  • Walla Walla, WA

DIY Mason Jar Decor

I had this rustic window pane laying on our guest bedroom floor for months before I finally decided to hang it up in our entry way! It seemed like it was missing something so I added some mason jars and flowers to spruce it up a bit! For the detailed tutorial, visit this link http://jamiejowilliams.com/diymasonjardecor/
diy mason jar decor, diy, home decor, mason jars
Measure the length and width of your area to find the middle where you want to hang the mason jar.
Drill the screw into the middle of the hose clamp. You will REALLY need to use your muscle for this step. It's not as easy as it looks! I used wood screws to secure the hose clamps to the sheetrock. I was a little worried because I was drilling right into the sheetrock instead of a stud but it ended up being VERY secure!
Attach the two ends of the hose clamp and screw them together using the little dial on the front of the clamp.
Drop the mason jar inside and tighten the hose clamp using that same dial.
Place your flower or whatever decoration of your choosing inside the mason jar and you're done!
Super cute, super cheap, super EASY!

• Mason jar  (walmart)
  • Hose clamp  (home depot)
  • Wood screws  (home depot)
Jamie Williams

• 380679

I cant drill not allowed to do u have any other options?

• You could also take very pliable wire to go around the neck of the jar, then fasten the opposite end to a small eye hook that has been screwed by hand into the top of each individual square. I have purchased this wire and eye hooks at Wal Mart or a hardware store.

• Giovanna

Such a beauty! What size frame did you use?

• Jamie Williams

Thank you! It was an old window pane tha I bought at a yard sale. I'm not sure the size

• Jazmin

Are those 8oz mason jars?

• Wendy Tuch

We love using old windows and doors and mason jars!! This is a great, lovely project!

• Tri11996783

Fishing line could hold those jars from the frame and not be permanent and since it's clear it wouldn't show. Easily moved anytime.