DIY Mason Jar Decor

I had this rustic window pane laying on our guest bedroom floor for months before I finally decided to hang it up in our entry way! It seemed like it was missing something so I added some mason jars and flowers to spruce it up a bit! For the detailed tutorial, visit this link http://jamiejowilliams.com/diymasonjardecor/
Measure the length and width of your area to find the middle where you want to hang the mason jar.
Drill the screw into the middle of the hose clamp. You will REALLY need to use your muscle for this step. It's not as easy as it looks! I used wood screws to secure the hose clamps to the sheetrock. I was a little worried because I was drilling right into the sheetrock instead of a stud but it ended up being VERY secure!
Attach the two ends of the hose clamp and screw them together using the little dial on the front of the clamp.
Drop the mason jar inside and tighten the hose clamp using that same dial.
Place your flower or whatever decoration of your choosing inside the mason jar and you're done!
Super cute, super cheap, super EASY!

• Mason jar  (walmart)
  • Hose clamp  (home depot)
  • Wood screws  (home depot)

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Jamie Williams

• Wendy Tuch

We love using old windows and doors and mason jars!! This is a great, lovely project!

• Tri11996783

Fishing line could hold those jars from the frame and not be permanent and since it's clear it wouldn't show. Easily moved anytime.
    • Carol

I agree. You can secure the heavy fishing line to the hose clamps and won't do the damage to your walls like screwing those clamps to the wall will. Love the idea though. Using fishing line, you could even leave the glass panes in!