My $7 Total Closet Makeover

$7

Yard sale season is in full swing and I just scored a brand new closet organizing system for $7. Check out the post for all the before and after pics (plus a closet organizing tip I swear by).
Here's the kid's closet before.
Here's the kid's closet before.
Here's the after with the $7 system installed.
I added some cute labels using scrapbook paper, my printer and a glue stick.
Keeping an "Outgrown" helps make sorting clothes efficient.
Living Rich on Less - Susan

• Ruth Moon

The best advice I got was from my daughter-in-law. To get started, take everything out of the room you're working on; then put back only what you will use. That kept me from being overwhelmed with decluttering and deep cleaning closets.

• Pauline Dempsey

Hello, my wife passed away gave 10 bags of clothes and a box of toiletries. I lost 60lbs. my closet drawers to much. I am donating it to the women’s Shelter. Started to split my clothes keep, give, donate, garbage. I have to bedrooms. So to closets with shelves and a big hanging part. Do I hang my clothes. Then my sheets bedding. I am so overwhelmed need help. I bought bins at the $ store sturdy ones. Oh god bring me help. Then I am in Chronic Pain 24/7 but just do it and pace myself. Need help please Thank you