Patio table "lazy susan'

I purchased a large plastic light cover from a garage sale and covered it with glass beads and grout. It had a center hole in the middle perfect for a patio umbrella for my table and I placed it on an old lazy susan roller. It works perfect for picnics or to have the glow of candles in the eve. She is over 5 years old now, could use a fresh coat of grout, but she still shines in this hot Florida weather.
Beaded lazy susan up close
other view

• Mer5733358

Don't know what a large light cover could be. Some details please I love this idea but can't imagine what your large circle was, how big ?

• Bernice H

@Debbie..how are you doing on your birdbath? this is lovely and fun! Nice choice of colors. I use clear silicone caulking or E6000 for my gluing of beads and 1/2 marbles. But another poster uses Goop, so i will try that also. I put half marbles on bowling balls and they were outside for several years in winter, summer etc. Just fine until they eventually got tired. I dont grout tho, I space them real close so I dont have to. ha

• Debbie E

Fairy garden is in place, beading needs work. Hope to get to it soon. Thanks for asking.