DIY Greenhouse for Approx. $50

Growing Tomatoes in the Pacific Northwest can be a challenge, so I made this greenhouse to protect my plants from the rainy weather. Using a few simple materials from the hardware store this simple structure was done in about an hour.
diy greenhouse for approx 50, gardening, Small greenhouse approx 4 1 2 H x 3 W x 8 L
The green house is approx. 4 1/2'H x 3' W x 8' L. It's perfect for early spring and fall crops for protecting from frost.
diy greenhouse for approx 50, gardening, Simple base frame with wood boards and corners braces
Simple base, just a square made out of 2x4's
Tomatoes in grow bags
Tomatoes in grow bags
Tomatoes in grow bags, to get the Full details on how to put this green house in less than an hour, follow the link below!
Sow and Dipity

• Jeannine Tanguay

What did you use to hold the plastic over the base you did not finish the project all i could see was the base and garbage bags of tomatoes but how did you finish the greenhouse

• Valerie

Great idea! Usually thinking of a way to bring about your idea, is really time consuming. Thank you, for doing the hard work! So easy, wish I had thought of it! Definitely will try it!

• Fran Friedman

This looks like something that will work well for me. The weather has been so crazy here. It's as if we have winter one week and summer the next week or even every couple of days.