Painted 4th of July Lawn Stars

Wanna have the most patriotic lawn in the neighborhood?
Just cut a star shape into cardboard, lay it on the lawn and spray paint with construction marking paint.
Quick, super easy with fantastic results!!
painted 4th of july lawn stars, outdoor living, painting, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor
Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

• Mar1373810

Is this safe for the grass and how do you wash it off or get rid of it when you are done?

• It is safe for grass. It's made to be put on grass. It does not wash off. It gets removed as the grass grows out and you mow it off. So it's permanent and least for just a little bit.

• Maddy

Where do you buy the paint??

• Pat7675531

What can I use that would wash off in the rain? Want to do this in a park. Thanks!

• Sorry, I'm not an expert in lawn painting. This was just a fun project my husband and I did and since he works construction, he knew the construction paint was safe. Hope you find something that works for you!