Drab to Fab Buffet Redo

I've had my grandma's buffet for 25 years, and have wanted to redo it off and on, but have hesitated. Finally, I gave myself the ok to make the old new again! I wanted to make it a multi-functional statement piece for a small living area and I have a thing for teal and copper together, so that's what I went with.
First, I had to re-glue some joints that had come lose and drawer bottoms that were sagging. Then I sanded, added embellishments, replaced and repositioned pulls, and painted then "stained" with black/brown acrylic paint. Finally, I added a copper rub. I'm very pleased with the outcome!

• Spray paint- MAXX,black, brown, and copper acrylic paint  (Walmart)
  • Pulls, keyhole covers, and wooden embellishments  (Hobby Lobby)

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home

• Cori Widen
    Cori Widen

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

• Wendy Cochran
    Wendy Cochran

I have the same buffet you do from my husband's grandma. Yours turned out beautiful. I haven't decided if I want the natural wood look or paint. That's a project after I get my kitchen done. Beautiful piece of furniture.