Duke Manor Farm
Duke Manor Farm
  • Pendergrass, GA

Repurposing an Old Fire Bowl

I just had to have the fire bow three years ago....but sadly I never used it. So my fire bowl that I purchased at Lowe's just sat, and sat, until I decided to repurpose it into a fabulous flower container. Didn't take much to transform , a little elbow grease to clean it and a can of spray paint and she was ready to fill with soil and summer flowers. I'm still glad that I had to have it cause it looks
Fire bowl before transformation
Fire bowl before transformation
repurposing an old fire bowl, container gardening, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Duke Manor Farm

• Pebblesnmaxie

I did this with the fire pit I just had to have too.
  • Itsmemic

SO funny !! I too had to have a fire bowl !! But found myself doing all I could to avoid using it. The fear of fire blah blah. There it sits covered with a cover almost as expensive as the bowl itself ! It's nothing but an obstacle to move when mowing.
    NOW? I will put it away and bring that baby out in the spring...filled with FLOWERS !! What a great idea !! THANKS !!!