GranArt
GranArt
  • Granbury, TX

SIGN PAINTING By GranArt

Painting scripture signs is my favorite thing to do. They inspire, remind and comfort us. The wood is very inexpensive and with unlimited ideas you can make great inspirational signs for your home or to give as a gift. Questions are welcomed if you need help creating a sign. It's easier than you think....
Policeman's Prayer Sign -2 By GranArt
Policeman's Prayer Sign -2 By GranArt
ALPHA by GranArt , painted sign using craft enamel paint on wood. See the DIY post I did for instructions on how to paint this sign.
Never Sign by GranArt
Never Sign by GranArt
LOVE by GranArt , painted sign using craft enamel paint on wood.
Dispatcher's Prayer by GranArt, painted sign using craft enamel paint on 16" x 36" wood board.
Matador Ranch by GranArt
Matador Ranch by GranArt
He Restores My Soul by GranArt, painted sign on a 16" x 36" board using craft paint enamels.
Direction by GranArt
Direction by GranArt
Policeman's Prayer by GranArt #2. This is what the sign looked like after all the dispatcher's signed it. Then they presented it to the police officer that was wounded on June 28, 2013. That thin blue line is strong...
Processing Sign by Gran Art. Here is another sign closeup so you can see the paint treatment. Sponge the background with 2 or 3 colors, paint the letters solid, 2 coats, then lightly sand. This is the effect you get.
Skinny Cook by GranArt
Skinny Cook by GranArt
World Class Fisherman by GranArt. I am not crazy about fish but my client was and he wanted a Marlin to hang on the wall. lol
Policeman's Prayer Sign -2 By GranArt
Policeman's Prayer Sign -2 By GranArt

• Zebbie Hardy

Do you have tutorials? Such as Trust in the Lord? Do you paint your own letters or stencil/vinyl cut out?