Gardeners' Hand Scrub - DIY Gift For Farmers, Homesteaders and Garden

Gardeners’ Hand Scrub – DIY Gift For Farmers, Homesteaders and Gardeners ::
I’ve made many scrubs, but this one is by far my favorite. The grapefruit essential oil makes it so aromatic – beware of total bliss setting in as you open the lid!
This has to be the quickest gift diy ever – and it really speaks volumes.
It tells the person you give it to that you appreciate their hard work – however, there are no guarantees this will end up as a gift! It may just find its way to your bathroom countertop.
Start with your desired jar size and fill a little over halfway with sugar. Add a mild dish soap accordingly. In these pictures I used a clementine soap. You will adjust sugar and soap amount as you stir, until your desired texture is achieved. Add essential oils. I used 10-15 drops of grapefruit – my favorite! Blend mixture completely with a spoon.
Lavender would be another great oil to use! I am not confident in scent mixing yet, but I know combinations of oils can be put together that are fantastic!
Some time ago – alright, YEARS ago, my children and I were given a wallpaper sample book. If I’m going to be completely honest, it was SEVERAL wallpaper sample books.
Have I been storing them all this time? Yes. Were they a pain to move? Yes.
But this is the perfect example of a time when someone NEEDS to have a wallpaper sample book. OR SEVERAL!
Across the top of the canning jar lid, I place a circular cutout of wallpaper sample. I mean, I’d never want that on my WALL, but it does add a bit of pretty to a homemade gift!
You could really use anything – brown paper with decorative stickers or stamps, scrapbooking paper, fabric, even rice paper with a flower pressed inside! That would be beautiful.
Do you have any projects or gift diy’s that you are creative with using what you have?

25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Laura's Little House Tips

1 comment