DIY Perfume Bottle Flower Arrangements

3 materials
I’ve had my empty old perfume bottles sitting on the shelves of my closet for a while now. I always feel bad throwing them away because they are so pretty, so I put them in my closet and let them sit on my shelves. I recently cleaned out my closet, and was forced to make a decision – to keep them or to toss them?
I decided to keep them. My initial thought was to use them as regular vases – remove the tops, put some flowers in, done. But, it wasn’t that easy. I could not pry those suckers off for the life of me! Maybe it was a sign telling me I’m not good at keeping real flowers alive anyways.
So, I was on to Plan B.
I grabbed some fake flowers I had laying around in my craft closet (you really can find anything in there if you look long enough), and my hot glue gun and got to work.
I started by pulling off the flowers and leaves from the big long stem.
Then I took the pieces I pulled off, and hot glued them to the top of the bottle.
I repeated until I got it just the way I liked it.
Then I did the same thing for my other bottle. Don't they make a cute little pair?!

• Perfume Bottles
  • Fake Flowers   (Any Craft Store)
  • Hot Glue   (Any Craft Store)
The Cofran Home

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 13 comments
Next