YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
  • Conway, SC

What would you use this for? Painting a piece can give them new lives. Don't you think?

I share how to transform pieces at www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com. I would love to meet you!
Before....tired and unwanted in a thrift store....
what would you use this for painting a piece can give them new lives don t you, painted furniture
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com

• Vickie Miles

Maybe a cute little reading nook for kids? Paint and stencil just the sides, put a comfy pillow or cushion on the top, fill the bottom with books, and push against the wall! You could even make a Padded board to hang just behind, so they would have something soft to lean against!

• Sandra

I like all these ideas. I am gong to keep an eye out for something like this at garage sales and second hand stores. Just thought of something else. For a large dog large size holes the size of the dog's bowls, could be out on the top shelf. Your pet's name could be painted on the bottom self with a hook for the food scoop on one of the sides. I think if I painted it I would use a plastic paint...at least on the top shelf. Much easier to clean.