Kid's Table Makeover (With Chalkboard Paint)

We were given a cute little kid's table and 2 chairs from a family friend as a "hand-me-down" a few weeks ago. The table was very charming, but the paint was pretty warn. The table itself was in excellent condition, so I decided it was a perfect candidate for a... MAKEOVER!
I started by sanding everything down to prep it for the paint. I also removed the backs of the chairs for an easier sanding and paint job. I did most of the sanding outside (so I didn’t have to clean up the dust in my house!)
I went to Menards and picked up white Chalk Paint and Black Chalkboard Paint.
Once the table and chairs were all sanded down, they were ready to be painted! I painted the table top with Chalkboard Paint, and painted the legs of the table and both chairs with the white Chalk Paint.
Much better right?!
My daughter can't believe she's allowed to write on the table!
It wipes clean with a wet paper towel, so you can start drawing all over again! Chalkboard paint is so fun!
Such a quick and easy DIY and the kids LOVE it! If you’re considering tackling a project with chalkboard paint, I would definitely recommend going for it. You won’t regret it!

• Chalk Paint  (Menards)
  • Chalkboard Paint  (Menards)

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
The Cofran Home