Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl

$4

We all love designer things. From handbags, sunglasses, clothing to makeup. Our love for all things fancy even goes as far as our home decor. We all want nice things but definitely don't want to shell out all of our pretty pennies. I'm right there with you! That's why I came up with the easiest way to make gold dots on a dollar store vase. You won't believe what I used!
Have you ever scrolled through a fancy website and wished that you could afford an expensive little home décor item? I've definitely been there! I saw this little adorable vase and knew that I could create my own version for just a few dollars.
I found this little rose bowl that resembles a small fish bowl at the Dollar store. I then grabbed my metallic paint pen and knew that I had to figure out a way to create perfect circles without it being difficult. As I was walking around the house looking for something to trace, I grabbed my chapstick and put some on and looked at the lid. Oh my goodness it was perfect!
You can head over to my blog to see how I created the perfect circles and spacing! For more looks for less, you can also check out my World Market Inspired Dinosaur Watercolor art : Http://www.vintageromancestyle.com/2016/03/knock-it-off-world-market-inspired.html

• Rose Vase  (Dollar Store)
  • Metallic Gold Paint Pen  (Michaels)
  • Chapstick lid  (Around the house)

Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Teryn Yancey

• Shilo Candassie
    Shilo Candassie

What about washing will the metallic come off???
    • Jewellmartin
      Jewellmartin

After the metallic paint dries, it should not rub off easily. You need to try this on cardboard first, but I think a drop or two of clear fingernail polish would seal the paint even more. If you still are concerned for the gold color, use artificial flowers and no water in the bowl and just dust the outside. Best wishes 😇
  • Charlene M Jordan
    Charlene M Jordan

It's gorgeous...do you have a blog on..how did you make your &sign.??.. looks rose color gold, maybe tiny flat small marbles glue on it..thanks from the information