The Instant Artist: How to Make One Line Drawings

$0

Making beautiful art is as easy as drawing a line. Literally. Here is how to use that line smartly for making beautiful art for your home. Prepare your colored pencils, DIY art project ahead!
Start drawing a line from one margin of your paper, and make it curl all over the page. Draw the line continuously and develop different forms, with curved or straight lines and angles or whatever you like without breaking the line. End the line at the other margin of the page.
Search for objects and faces within the drawing and color them. My drawing had butterflies and flowers.
Add small details to complete the drawing and make it more appealing, then color them too. I added some leaves and vines.
Use three or four colors to fill in the bigger spaces around the main figures of the drawing.
Use a sharp pen or ink to add some accents: stars, bubbles or thin lines and vines.
Frame it, hang it on the wall and enjoy the view! That is what I did with another drawing that I made using the same technique.
And if you like to exercise your drawing and coloring skills on different other patterns, then check my 5* Amazon book "The Continuous Colorama: A Marvelous Mystical Adventure You’ll Never Forget"!

• Paper
  • Colored pencils

30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Gabi Ralea

• Allison Newby

So you are a rock star at DIY !!! Lol. Impressive!
  • Allison Newby

I've wanted to try this and now I plan on it! Thank you for the inspiration!
    • Gabi Ralea

Allison, I'm so happy to provide the inspiration that you needed!... I have even published a coloring book with this kind of patterns, and it's dedicated "to all those people who have a hidden talent and secretly hope to find a trigger to unleash their creativity". (The book is available on Amazon, not sure if it's ok to place the link here, but you can easily find it searching by my name - Gabi Ralea or on my blog).