Nancy diane C
Nancy diane C
  • Chapmansboro, TN

Old fireplace insert outside and rusting.

Nancy diane CJaci PozdzikKMS Woodworks

that is what is sitting in the yard at our camper. we used to use it but not in years and I was looking at it the other day thinking it would be cool to maybe plant some plants of some sort inside and paint it and maybe place a vine on top to run down. does anyone have any ideas on something like this
  • KMS Woodworks

A planter is one...or you could haul it off to be recycled.

• Jaci Pozdzik

I have been transforming this customers yard on a shoe string budget for the past few years. I am sorry have no pictures yet from this year. I took her fantastic feature of her old BBQ and have made it all about plants. I took the bbq out and made a bowl with coconut matting and chicken wire and plant annuals. I as well have many pots with annuals this year on the top. And as you can see in the second picture I have planted hostas and ferns it is a very shaded area in her yard.

• Nancy diane C

this is just an insert sitting out it has nothing around it there is sort of a sitting area there and they used to put fire in it but no one uses it anymore since we built the big deck. I will try to get pics when I go back up there and you all could probably give my many ideas then. thanks so much