Scarves Over my Bed Headboard for an Optical Illusion in Sizing

When we bought our bedroom set, we bought the headboard and mattresses in a QUEEN SIZE. Many, many years later we decided to change our mattresses to a KING SIZE. Me in love (still) with my headboard, and not being financially able to change it, I decided to work with what I had using scarves. This is what I did with the scarves in order to conceal the extra inches of the mattresses from the left and right sides of the HB. What do you think about the idea?
scarves over my bed headboard for optical illusion in sizing, bedroom ideas, home decor, Picture showing how the scarves are entertaining distracting the eyes in order for one not to notice the two different widths between the headboard and the mattress If one looks closely one could very well see the big difference in both of the widths
Picture showing how the scarves are entertaining/distracting the eyes in order for one not to notice the two different widths between the headboard and the mattress. If one looks closely, one could very well see the big difference in both of the widths
scarves over my bed headboard for optical illusion in sizing, bedroom ideas, home decor, Possibly a better picture for viewing the work of the scarves
Possibly a better picture for viewing the work of the scarves.
scarves over my bed headboard for optical illusion in sizing, bedroom ideas, home decor, The scarves on a slight angle for another view
The scarves on a slight angle for another view.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 70 comments
Next