More Glass stuff and CD's too.Someone stop this lady!

+16
Well, here are some recent pieces. I am becoming unbalanced in this. Havent done anything creative, if you can call it that, in a long time, now it is all over the dining room!. Tho I did have 2 friends who said they would like a piece! hahaha And it is not as easy as it looks, trying to figure how to stack stuff s o it looks ok and will STAY stacked! BUT IT IS FUN! And relatively quick, instant gratification!
Now as for the cd's, most are boring,However I got a little silly, and you will notice the happy face ....and the sad face cd.They are front and back. So as It is spinning, you see happy face, sad face, happy face ,sad face, happy face.....get it? :) And they do spin! Anywaaayyyy...
q more glass stuff and cd s too someone stop this lady, crafts, I like this combo surprised myself
I like this combo, surprised myself!
q more glass stuff and cd s too someone stop this lady, crafts
q more glass stuff and cd s too someone stop this lady, crafts, I love the unusual top dish Wasnt that easy attaching it tho This is spoken for ha
I love the unusual top dish! Wasnt that easy attaching it tho! This is spoken for! ha!
q more glass stuff and cd s too someone stop this lady, crafts, Yupppp they do spin and send off flashes of sparkle in my entry way kitchen area How fun these are hanging in a kids room from the light fixture or window I had some teen girls making them one day and that is what they were going to do
Yupppp, they do spin, and send off flashes of sparkle in my entry way/kitchen area. How fun these are hanging in a kids room from the light fixture or window. I had some teen girls making them one day ..and that is what they were going to do.
q more glass stuff and cd s too someone stop this lady, crafts, Yes that is a ceramic lemon from china if you will a little whimsy here in Yakima where any self respecting lemon would not allow itself to grow
Yes, that is a ceramic lemon (from china if you will), a little whimsy here in Yakima where any self respecting lemon would not allow itself to grow!