Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

The Easiest Way To Dust Your Electronics

My TV always seems to have dust and hair on it, and to be honest, it completely grosses me out. I figured out the easiest way to keep it clean using old dryer sheets! Simply save your old dryer sheets for quick dusting and forget buying the expensive dusting supplies at the store!
Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet!
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet.
All Clean!
All Clean!
Mom4Real

• June

Do u use dryer sheets on tv?

• Joe

What are dryer sheets?

• Marie Downie

Hi Jo these are little sheets of paper you put into your tumble dryer. I use them to cut down on static and they make your clothes smell great 🌹

• Linda

When cleaning the tv screen with the microfiber cloth why do you do that only when the tv is off?

• Alana

Used them for yrs. on some of these things. I also stick a couple in my dresser drawers to keep clothes fresh, like my sock drawers. Put a couple in your bed pillow for a nice smell and under my mattress, Shoes you have put up for season ect.

• Annabelle

Hello

I must be dumb but what is a drier sheet.

I have just come across your website and find it marvellous. Am strapped for cash as can't stop buying my grandkids xmas pressies., I love DIY as I have just lost my husband who looked after all my home fix its.

Cheers

Annabelle

• Tammy Irwin

Hi, it's Tammy. I was reading about the dryer sheets and noticed your comments. I have also lost my husband fairly recently.Just thought you maybe would like to talk sometime.I'm glad you have kids and grandkids. I've spoken to some ladies and they say that help keep you busy some' timewise. If you'd like to talk ' let me know.love to hear from you;what you might like to talk about. Tammy.