Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

The Easiest Way To Dust Your Electronics

My TV always seems to have dust and hair on it, and to be honest, it completely grosses me out. I figured out the easiest way to keep it clean using old dryer sheets! Simply save your old dryer sheets for quick dusting and forget buying the expensive dusting supplies at the store!
Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet!
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet.
All Clean!
All Clean!
Mom4Real

• Joe

What are dryer sheets?

• Marie Downie

Hi Jo these are little sheets of paper you put into your tumble dryer. I use them to cut down on static and they make your clothes smell great 🌹

• Linda

When cleaning the tv screen with the microfiber cloth why do you do that only when the tv is off?

• Heje

The static electricity is minimized when the tv is off.

• Denise

I sure will. Will it help to use used dryer sheets on the wood furniture also?

• Annabelle

Hello

I must be dumb but what is a drier sheet.

I have just come across your website and find it marvellous. Am strapped for cash as can't stop buying my grandkids xmas pressies., I love DIY as I have just lost my husband who looked after all my home fix its.

Cheers

Annabelle

• Dianne

They are the fabric sheets you can buy to put in the dryer to keep your clothes static free and smelling fresh.

• Joy

I also take used dryer sheets and use them with my swiffer instead of buying the dry disposable pads. You need two sheets to cover the swiffer head. If you have problems with stink bugs 😩like we do here in Ky. Take new sheets and tuck them around esp where you find them entering and the odor will help to drive them out 😊✌️