Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

The Easiest Way To Dust Your Electronics

My TV always seems to have dust and hair on it, and to be honest, it completely grosses me out. I figured out the easiest way to keep it clean using old dryer sheets! Simply save your old dryer sheets for quick dusting and forget buying the expensive dusting supplies at the store!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet
Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Don t throw your dryer sheets away
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Ick dust and hair on my TV
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet
Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet.
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, All Clean
All Clean!
Mom4Real

• Lyn

Didn't know they were toxic. Good to know

• Caryn

Used dryer are fantastic to clean bathroom and kitchen sinks. Better than a scouring sponge that can be rough. Rinse with water afterwards and done. It also keeps silverfish away from certain spaces.