Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

The Easiest Way To Dust Your Electronics

My TV always seems to have dust and hair on it, and to be honest, it completely grosses me out. I figured out the easiest way to keep it clean using old dryer sheets! Simply save your old dryer sheets for quick dusting and forget buying the expensive dusting supplies at the store!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet
Dust Your Electronics with a Used Dryer Sheet!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Don t throw your dryer sheets away
Don't throw your dryer sheets away!
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Ick dust and hair on my TV
Ick...dust and hair on my TV
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet
Wipe the dust off using the old dryer sheet.
the easiest way to dust your electronics, cleaning tips, All Clean
All Clean!
Mom4Real

• Re Baretela

Great idea! Here are some more used for dryer sheets...

...when you have something that needs to soak because of baked on food &/or grease....place dryer sheet (if really tough, try new rather than used, I keep a box of $store sheets under my sink) inside and fill with hot water soak at least 15 min before using dryer sheet to clean inside & out

...rub dryer sheet on rods to make things slide easier

...wipe down shower doors to keep away soap & water spots

...use in place of lint remover on most smoother fabrics

...clean eye glasses, mirrors, stove top or wipe off water spots on wine glasses, etc. (only used ones)

...rub on animals fur to make rain run off, this work for coats & jackets too

As you can see I have lots of uses for dryer sheets and I keep a small box by the dryer to collect the used ones for other uses.

• Alana

Used them for yrs. on some of these things. I also stick a couple in my dresser drawers to keep clothes fresh, like my sock drawers. Put a couple in your bed pillow for a nice smell and under my mattress, Shoes you have put up for season ect.