LInda
LInda

What is this flower? Please and Thank you :)It didn't have a tag?

CarolLIndaDonnell Houx
+6

what is it ? :)
what is this flower please and thank you it didn t have a tag, flowers, gardening
  • Sow and Dipity

Heliotrope... just keep pinching off the spent blossoms and it will continue to bloom all summer. Enjoy it's vanilla like fragrance!

• Amy cain

This looks like a hydrangea to me- Beautiful color

• LInda

I googled it Shelley and that is what it is Sad it's annual :( I love it and it smells wonderful!! thanks!

• That is heliotrope, and it smells just like baby powder to me. I love it.

• Gretchen

Yes, it is heliotrope - I have them on my deck in pots every summer. They stay until late fall. The butterflies love them! I think they smell like cherry-vanilla!

• Frankie Laney

I have them too. In Southern Cali I cut them back and so far they keep blooming. The fragrance is so nice.

• Donnell Houx

Heliotrope. Caution with pets

• LInda

Thanks Donnell I just googled it and it is !!! I dug it up and put in a pot and relocated it to the front step where my dogs can't get to it My Husky likes to "deadhead" sometimes and it smells very tempting to her I would think Thanks !!!!!

• Carol

Yes, it smells wonderful but very toxic so take caution!