Reba G
Reba G
  • Washington, GA

Non-bulky reclining sofas

Reba GZKimberly Barney

I'm in search of a non-bulky reclining love seat or sofa that doesn't look huge, that isn't big and bulky like most you see. Any suggestions?
  • Kimberly Barney

I found that Lazy Boy has the more refined reclining sofas. I hope to purchase one for our office/den area upstairs before Christmas.

• Z

We recently purchased a reclining loveseat and sofa and though we found some reclining chairs that weren't bulky, never did we find a sofa and/or loveseat that reclines that was not on the bulky side. Some more so than others, but I would classify them all as "bulky". Even those classified as "modern" are still big. Try using words in a search as mentioned above "modern" or "trim" or "small" before reclining sofa. I found this one under "small" and it's the least bulky recliner I've ever seen. https://www.steinhafels.com/merchandise/merchandisedetail.aspx?PID=1&CID=6&ID=392345899 I know the store is not in your area, but if you like it you might be able to find it in your area. Good luck!

• Reba G

Good advice from both of you...thank you!