Garlic Pepper Tea: A Natural Pesticide

As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. Every summer I put together a batch of Garlic Pepper Tea and in no time at all insect infestations are gone.
A safe and easy way to get rid of garden pests.
Take 2 whole garlic bulbs
Plus two hot peppers. I've used jalapenos, but serrano or habanero work well.
Fill a blender a little over half way with water and blend until liquified.
Strain out solids and add enough water to make a gallon of Garlic Pepper Tea Concentrate.
To make a spray for killing garden pests, add 1/4 C. of Garlic Pepper Tea to 1 gallon of water. Spray on infested plants. Your garden will smell like salsa.

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
The Seasoned Homemaker

• Crumly
    Crumly

I’ve seen a few mixtures to prevent deer and other critters to stay away, however I have two Yorkie puppies that will not stay away from my hostas. Being that it’s poisonous to dogs I’ve had to remove or pot most of mine and a lot of them are not doing well. Anybody out there know how to keep the pups away with out destroying the hostas or leashing the dogs, please!

• Robin Wescher
      Robin Wescher

I am using an x-pen to keep the beagles out of the hosta until I find a better solution