Dragonflies made from re-purposed materials

Dragonflies made from ceiling fan blades,table legs and some from old signs, barn tin and vintage wire.
vintage wire dragonfly
vintage wire dragonfly
various dragonflies made with different materials.
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Susan S

@Leida & Mikey - hey, you two are my "kids" via extended HT family!! I gotta take care of y'all!!! LOL Actually, most of what I find out how to do on here has been by just bumbling around. I knew there that been several Dragonfly posts recently but for the life of me couldn't remember EXACTLY who so I kind of accidentally stumbled on HOW TO by experimenting & what do ya know - it worked!!!

• Leida R

Susan, like you, I also new of one other dragonfly post here on HT that had instructions to it, but couldn't come up with how to get there so that I would be able to help Mikey with that. Not a problem, you helped Mikey, and on the way also helped me with the search thing, as I said earlier. It is just lovely to see how we all learn from one another.