Michael W
Michael W
  • Saint Marys, PA

Chevron Wall - Step by Step Tutorial

I recently painted a feature wall in my gift shoppe with a chevron pattern and it turned out beautifully! I took pictures along the way and have shared a step by step tutorial on my blog. I'd love to know what you think. Please keep in mind the decor is for a gift shoppe and not necessarily how I would style my home. http://www.inspiredbycharm.com/2012/02/making-of-chevron-wall.html
Chevron Completed
Chevron Completed
Chevron in process
Chevron in process
Chevron completed #2
Chevron completed #2
Chevron measurements
Chevron measurements
Michael W

• Susan S

Hi Again Michael: My first thought when I read your answer to Bernice about wanting to create a linen or burlap effect, was if you used a dry brush & cross-hatch technique, and when I finally got time to visit your blog I see that you did indeed!!! I'm always amazed & intrigued by the effects that can be created just by manipulating certain tools & mixing paint colors!! I've used lots of unconventional means to achieve my objective but that's the fun of it!!!

• Bold and beautiful - I'd love to get my retail therapy on in your gift shop!