No Skeletons in This Cupboard!

Some of you may have noticed the large wardrobe in the corner of the room when you looked at the light project I did..... It started off a hunk of brown wood as below.
Using Annie Sloane's chalk paint (the colour is Florence)I brought it in line with other pieces I've been doing for this room. I love how it has turned out. But you may be starting to know me. And I like surprises and lots of Magic......
a little more magic unfolds, painted furniture
I also added some small umbrella hooks; or they can be pots, depending which way up you hang them. I cannot imagine shoving clothes in here: it's more about placing them with love..
This makes me smile a lot. I hope it brightens your day too.

• Annie Sloane's chalk paint outside. Inside was harvest yellow wood paint. Plus a decal and umbrel  (Paints are available in most hardware stores. The decal was off the Internet as we're the umbrellas)

• Diane Keller

Would would you be so kind as to provide the source for the decals? I am building some shutters and the decals wood would be perfect for them.

• Noneya

I hope you are feeling better now! Please be VERY careful about shopping on WISH ladies and gentlemen... They dont even get the orders right often, and some come (or dont come, even if you have already paid); from overseas, etc. Now, w Trumps war of tariffs, anything coming overseas is gonna be mighty pricey. Amazon DOES also have decals like this and many more fashions, too. Be sure to buy USA.

• Cynthia H

I think anyone would love to have this to keep things in! Neatly of course, so you could leave it open! I will have to keep an eye out for a cabinet like this to make over.

• Lorraine

Hi Kathrine, I don’t have a question but wanted you to know that you did brighten my day. This is a most beautiful closet. It reminds me of my daughter who died six years ago at age 25 and her birthday was last week, she would now be 32. Her favorite flowers were dandilions and her favorite color was yellow. Different things bring back so many different memories as seeing this closet did today. Nice happy memories. Thank you. I wish you a wonderful day. Lorraine

• Linda Yocham Patrick

Lorraine, please accept my condolences for your loss. My youngest daughter will be 32 in October, but I have also lost a daughter, and know the pain of loss. *hugs*