No Skeletons in This Cupboard!

Some of you may have noticed the large wardrobe in the corner of the room when you looked at the light project I did..... It started off a hunk of brown wood as below.
Using Annie Sloane's chalk paint (the colour is Florence)I brought it in line with other pieces I've been doing for this room. I love how it has turned out. But you may be starting to know me. And I like surprises and lots of Magic......
Painting the inside of the wardrobe a harvest yellow made the wardrobe sing when you opened the door. I then added a dandelion decal and butterflies for more effect.
I also added some small umbrella hooks; or they can be pots, depending which way up you hang them. I cannot imagine shoving clothes in here: it's more about placing them with love..
This makes me smile a lot. I hope it brightens your day too.

• Annie Sloane's chalk paint outside. Inside was harvest yellow wood paint. Plus a decal and umbrel  (Paints are available in most hardware stores. The decal was off the Internet as we're the umbrellas)

Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box

• Diane Keller

Would would you be so kind as to provide the source for the decals? I am building some shutters and the decals wood would be perfect for them.

• Dian

I did something similar, using dried flowers & weeds from my yard. I adhered all the colorful dried plant pieces in place using Mod Podge. A couple days later, 3 coats of urethane sealed everything up. Now, 10 years later, it still looks beautiful.

• Wisteria

Very Pretty, this project made me smile too!!! love the dandelions, colors are so vivid love it.