No Skeletons in This Cupboard!

1 material
Some of you may have noticed the large wardrobe in the corner of the room when you looked at the light project I did..... It started off a hunk of brown wood as below.
Using Annie Sloane's chalk paint (the colour is Florence)I brought it in line with other pieces I've been doing for this room. I love how it has turned out. But you may be starting to know me. And I like surprises and lots of Magic......
Painting the inside of the wardrobe a harvest yellow made the wardrobe sing when you opened the door. I then added a dandelion decal and butterflies for more effect.
I also added some small umbrella hooks; or they can be pots, depending which way up you hang them. I cannot imagine shoving clothes in here: it's more about placing them with love..
This makes me smile a lot. I hope it brightens your day too.

• Annie Sloane's chalk paint outside. Inside was harvest yellow wood paint. Plus a decal and umbrel   (Paints are available in most hardware stores. The decal was off the Internet as we're the umbrellas)

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 16 comments
Next