Dilemma Solved!

I had an eyesore on my patio - the faucet, outlet and transformer just happened to be placed right smack in the middle of the space. This made for an unattractive focal point. I added a shelf, thinking I would make a curtain for it, but abandoned the idea.
Then on day I came across a little cabinet for $5 at my local Goodwill store that just begged me for a makeover. I obliged. I stirred up some homemade chalk paint and went to work. My husband notched a few spaces for wires and now everything fits nicely inside and most importantly out of sight. To access we just open the doors. Now I love to look at it - no more eyesore!
dilemma solved, chalk paint, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, shelving ideas, Before
Before
dilemma solved, chalk paint, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, shelving ideas, 5 cabinet
$5 cabinet
dilemma solved, chalk paint, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, shelving ideas, After
After

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next