Columbia1
Columbia1
  • Columbia, MD

Repurposing an antique brass bed,

Columbia1Debi McCoyZ
+2

I have an old brass bed that I no longer use and am thinking of selling it, but I really would like to repurpose it. I would like the repurpose to use both the head board and foot board, but would appreciate ideas using one or both. I want it to be for use inside. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  • Z

Since you're wanting to use it inside I'm thinking possibly a bench. Can you share a photo of it and let us know what size it is? Seeing what it looks like and know it's size will help HT members get more ideas for you.

• Debi McCoy

I would spray paint it a vibrant color and put it in your yard and plant a flower bed!!!

• Columbia1

I like it...flower bed. Thanks. Pictures are posted below.

q repurposing an antique brass bed, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, This is a full size bed Both ends againq repurposing an antique brass bed, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, This is a full size bed Both ends againq repurposing an antique brass bed, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Head boardq repurposing an antique brass bed, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Up close of top of head board
  • Debi McCoy

You must share pictures when you "make up the bed"!!!

• Columbia1

Wish I could, but I don't have room to put the bed together.