Glass Marble Patio Light

$6.00

Some flat glass dollar store marbles, silicone glue, and a recycled idea for a pretzel rod container, adding in a battery operated LED light and you can make a beautiful and bright for your garden or patio. stop by to see the full tutorial! http://creativemeinspiredyou.com/diy-glass-marble-patio-light/
I am the kind of person who loves to save money. I love to use things and recycle, because it makes me feel like I get more for my money.
So when I buy things like pretzel rods, which I normally don’t buy unless I am being extravagant, I like to know that the pretzels are enjoyed and I can continue on with the container and create something with that as well.
Silly, maybe, but I love when I create something super useful- this DIY Glass Marble Patio Light.
Add a dot of glue onto each marble. then start at the bottom and adhere around the lower part of the container.
Stack the marbles around the container. Allow drying time every couple of rows if you see the marble begin to shift or fall down.
Once the whole container is covered, add the smaller stones around the lid, and decorate the top as well, filling in with the smaller stones in gaps.
Just open the lid and turn off the light, it’s safe outside with the lid back on.

• Silicone,
  • Plastic container
  • Glass marbles  (dollar store)

25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Creative Me Inspired You

• Mary Church

What do you use for light?

• Lisa Sinclair

Battery operated fairy lights would be great! They have a steady mode, or they can twinkle. And a lot of them have timers, so they'll turn on, and off , at the same time every night.

• Mary Hofstra

I buy pretzel rods at Aldi that come in a big container but the lid is brown. The light wouldn't show through it very well. What color was your lid?

• Lisa Sinclair

Looks like she used a tub with a clear plastic lid. I buy these at Walmart, or Aldis.

• Donna Cobler

Where do you buy the battery LED lights?

• Sharon Taylor

Yes I would love to try.

• NC Mammie

A canning jar works best. I have antique ones with the glass lids and the wire closure. The lids set on top, leaving the wire closure hanging down for added country look. Fairy string lights in any color will give you the delightful ambience you are looking for and they come in all colors or a scented/unscented tealight is very pretty as well. Clear, flat dollar tree stones will let any color lights be seen through for perfect color settings. You can set the stones easily, non slip, using E6000 glue, sold in Walmart & craft stores. A SMALL dot on each one, hold for about 30 seconds each. I stagger mine. Any openings let the light shine through as rays