Gazebo frame re-purposed into Garden Trellises

I had a Gazebo with a wrought iron frame that a freak North Texas snow storm took down so I saved the frame and used them as Trellises. I put 4 in one of my Gardens on the east side of my front porch with Jasmine and Porcelain Vine and I hung 2 from the ceiling of my porch on the west side, wired pots to the trellis and planted a mix of Morning Glories and other various vines. Both will filter out the sun when the vines get fuller. I also have 2 holding up Wisteria on the front of my house.
gazebo frame re purposed into garden trellises, gardening, 2 Trellises hanging from the West side of front porch pots wired to the trellis and planted with a mix of Morning Glorys and various vines
2 Trellises hanging from the West side of front porch, pots wired to the trellis and planted with a mix of Morning Glorys and various vines.
gazebo frame re purposed into garden trellises, gardening, All of the Vines have sprouted
All of the Vines have sprouted.
gazebo frame re purposed into garden trellises, gardening, 4 Trellis on the East side of the porch with Jasmine and Porcelain Vine
4 Trellis on the East side of the porch with Jasmine and Porcelain Vine.
gazebo frame re purposed into garden trellises, gardening, 2 Trellis on the front of my House with Wisteria
2 Trellis on the front of my House with Wisteria

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 19 comments
Next