Gazebo frame re-purposed into Garden Trellises

I had a Gazebo with a wrought iron frame that a freak North Texas snow storm took down so I saved the frame and used them as Trellises. I put 4 in one of my Gardens on the east side of my front porch with Jasmine and Porcelain Vine and I hung 2 from the ceiling of my porch on the west side, wired pots to the trellis and planted a mix of Morning Glories and other various vines. Both will filter out the sun when the vines get fuller. I also have 2 holding up Wisteria on the front of my house.
2 Trellises hanging from the West side of front porch, pots wired to the trellis and planted with a mix of Morning Glorys and various vines.
All of the Vines have sprouted.
4 Trellis on the East side of the porch with Jasmine and Porcelain Vine.
2 Trellis on the front of my House with Wisteria

• Mar8755259

I plan to do something similar but I am wondering how to stabalize the trellis....how to keep it upright. Do you have any suggestions?

• Kellyann B

Hey Mardy. For mine, I used brackets & screws to attach them to the top of my wood porch. They were about a foot off the ground so I used fishing line staked to the ground until the vines grew to keep them from blowing in the wind & storms. Once the vines grew in they more or less stabilized themselves.

• Sheila

I just found a frame that was being thrown out. Unfortunately, it is not wrought iron but I was planning on repurposing anyway! My hubby doesn't have the vision and can't believe I hauled home "someone's garbage"

• Daniel James

Really you have done a very good thing. Gazebo provides the great attraction for a home's yard. It makes the home beautiful. Before some months I had ordered gazebo from sunjoy industries. Really they provided me best one with very low price.