Found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor.

Finally finished sunroom with tile over cement floor. Absolutely love and enjoy this room.
found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor, concrete masonry, flooring, tile flooring, tiling, Finally finished sunroom with tile over cement floor Absolutely love and enjoy this room
found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor, concrete masonry, flooring, tile flooring, tiling, Here I am ready to proudly celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends Makes a big difference
Here I am ready to proudly celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends. Makes a big difference.
found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor, concrete masonry, flooring, tile flooring, tiling, New walkway to the sunroom Helps to keep dirt and mud out of the sunroom The squares was left over from the new front walkway and the round ones I bought 15 years ago and never used them They just stayed piled up at the barn 3 projects finished This walkway on the right side is edged with brown aluminum edging
New walkway to the sunroom. Helps to keep dirt and mud out of the sunroom. The squares was left over from the new front walkway and the round ones, I bought 15 years ago and never used them. They just stayed piled up at the barn. 3 projects finished. This walkway on the right side is edged with brown aluminum edging.
found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor, concrete masonry, flooring, tile flooring, tiling, A year in the making finally finished Absolutely love it after 23 years of not having a walkway No onto more projects
A year in the making finally finished. Absolutely love it after 23 years of not having a walkway. No onto more projects!

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 24 comments
Next