Found the answer to how to put tile on a concrete floor.

Finally finished sunroom with tile over cement floor. Absolutely love and enjoy this room.
Here I am ready to proudly celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends. Makes a big difference.
New walkway to the sunroom. Helps to keep dirt and mud out of the sunroom. The squares was left over from the new front walkway and the round ones, I bought 15 years ago and never used them. They just stayed piled up at the barn. 3 projects finished. This walkway on the right side is edged with brown aluminum edging.
A year in the making finally finished. Absolutely love it after 23 years of not having a walkway. No onto more projects!

• Genevieve

We are building up our concrete steps and would like to place 1\2 in. Brink on it. So how do I go about doing it

• Barbara

William T. I guess that refinish will be added to my list!

• Judy C

You all are so helpful, thank you!!