Dianne L
Dianne L
  • Hilton, NY

Summer Time Flowers

Mid-June in zone 5/6, Upstate NY. I say zone 5/6, because while we're actually in zone 5,living 5 miles from Lake Ontario keeps zone 6 plants coming back in the spring.  Had fun adding some color this year by spray painting old pots.
Mid-June in zone 5/6, Upstate NY. I say zone 5/6, because while we're actually in zone 5,living 5 miles from Lake Ontario keeps zone 6 plants coming back in the spring. Had fun adding some color this year by spray painting old pots.
Also did some repurposing of an old chair and other household items as pot/potholders.
Coreopsis and bearded tongue.
Coreopsis and bearded tongue.
Clematis
Clematis
Early July and the lilies are starting to bloom
Dianthus, bacopa and marigolds.
Dianthus, bacopa and marigolds.
Lilies
Lilies
Cone flowers
Cone flowers

• Dianne L

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! It was a lot of fun adding color with a little spray paint, some dollar store items, and a few repurposed things that had been hanging around in the barn. This is my first spring/summer in 5 years not working most waking hours in a garden center and I've been enjoying every minute of it :-)

• Debbie-Dabble

Beautiful!! Love all the bright colors!!