Easy 4th of July Table Top Decoration!

$5.00

I don't know about you but I have a minimal amount of time to spend on projects. Oh how I wish I had more, but I simply don't! With Independence Day almost here, I created this super simple patriotic 4th of July Table Top Decoration!
easy 4th of july table top decoration , crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor
Gather up your supplies.
Add food coloring to as dark or light as you'd like...start with a little and add more and more.
Stir until you have the desired color you want! Do this with each color. Of course you don't have to color the white :)
Layer your Red, White and Blue to your container, bottle or vase! Then add a flag, glitter star wire if you like (you can find that at the dollar store!) The weight in the picture is a balloon weight I got at the dollar store...I just had it laying around!
For more easy homemade 4th of July craftiness....Enjoy!

• White Rice
  • Food Coloring
  • Any clear Cute Bottle, Vase or Container!
Shari Lynne @ Faith Filled Food for Moms

• Mge5586419

Is the colored rice edible? Afterall, we do eat many foods with food coloring in it.

• Jill Ron Pike

If the dye is water based, it absorbs into the rice. That would be a fun dinner side :)