Painting Old Formica Countertops

+38
I have been researching this topic and it seems that an epoxy paint is the best thing to go with. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy it or anything else to do with this subject? Our countertop is old, but still in good shape. Just needs a facelift. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
q painting old formica countertops, countertops, painting, As you can see the countertop is pretty decent just old Would like to use a paint that I could have tinted a color of my choosing
As you can see, the countertop is pretty decent, just old. Would like to use a paint that I could have tinted a color of my choosing.
q painting old formica countertops, countertops, painting, Close up of the formica Needs a facelift
Close up of the formica. Needs a facelift.
q painting old formica countertops, countertops, painting, I hate it so much that I keep it covered with a lot of things that I could probably put in my pantry
I hate it so much that I keep it covered with a lot of things that I could probably put in my pantry.