Asked on Jun 2, 2012

how do I recover a hard backed kitchen chair with a bottom cushion?

Susan OKMS Woodworks


2 answers
  • KMS Woodworks
    on Jun 2, 2012

    most of these have some type of ply wood "base" that the cushion is mounted to...this whole panel can be removed via some screws that are set in from below.

  • Susan O
    on Jun 2, 2012

    Thank you!

Your comment...