Five Favorite Flowers!

I LOVE Flowers! My husband and I are lucky enough to be able to split our time between the Northeast and Southeast (Pennsylvania and North Carolina) so we get to enjoy a nice variety of flowers. I have been taking pictures of some of my favorites recently, and thought that I'd share them...
1. Peonies: These are one of the most beautiful flowers when they bloom! Hands down, one of my all time favorites. They can be a big troublesome in their younger years of life, but if you find a nice spot that the Peonies enjoy, I have heard that they can live for something like 100 years!
2. Azaleas: My favorite colors are pink and purple, so Azaleas are the perfect flower for me! They have grown very large at our house in North Carolina and provide plenty of blossoms for me to clip and show off in our house for the whole season!
3. Ligustrum: This flower is just asking to be put into cute and beautiful pictures... The blossoms are more fragrant than I knew, so once I started growing these in NC, I soon came to love them in the house, just like my Azaleas! The blossoms bunch together almost like grapes on a vine, and I think they work great for in-house displays!
4. Hydrangeas: Although I prefer Pink/Purple flowers, I love Hydrangeas because they can be pink, or blue - depending on the pH level of your soil... Pretty cool, huh? These beauties love some morning sun with afternoon shade, so think hard about where to plant them in order to get the best results.
5. Camellias: These beautiful red flowers bloom twice a year for us in NC. - once in the winter, and then once in the summer. That is probably my favorite thing about my Camellias. They kind of resemble a rose from far away, but they have a special place in my heart since they grow naturally at our lake house in NC. :)
For more flowers, gardening, and DIY Decor ideas, check out my blog at Dell's Daily Dish

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Dell