Juneolsen
Juneolsen
  • United Kingdom

Getting rid of ants!!

JuneolsenAlice TicerKimberly Barney
+1

How do I get rid of ants? we cant work out where they come from, but they are getting into our bathroom...any advice?
  • Karen LaValley

Ants hate cinnamon! I sprinkle it all around the windows and doors and any other place they are coming in at to prevent them from entering the house. Also, sprinkle bits of flavored oatmeal or cornmeal around the places you see them coming to-they can't digest it and die. Nice when they take it back to the nest! Also, here is a good link: http://smallnotebook.org/2010/04/21/5-simple-natural-ant-control-remedies/

• Kimberly Barney

Ants do not like mint so you can either plant it where they are coming in or cut pieces and place arund the area. Replace it as it dries and loses its' scent.

• Alice Ticer

Guaranteed:::ANT KILLER 1 Cup sugar 3 TBS. Boric Acid 3 Cup warm water Mix sugar and acid. Add warm water slowly and mix. (I put in a bowl and sprinkled some of the mixture around thebowl on the cabinet. . The next morning not one ant and I had them everywhere the night before..........

• Juneolsen

Thanks #alice ticer!