Bandana Bowls

I love tabletop decorating for guests. It lets them I know that I put some extra thought into making the party or dinner a great time - besides the food and drink - and they don't take long to make. I also love using what I already have on hand. Again, I turn to bandanas. Ready to make some cute bowl covers? Let's go!
Iron the bandanas or napkins you want to use. If you have spray starch, (which I didn't) it will probably help the "leaves" stand up when the bowls are finished. Next, lay the bandana on a flat, surface.
Now, fold each corner up and as close to the middle as you can. It helps if you have a square napkin or bandana, but it is not necessary.
When all 4 corners are folded up, fold all 4 of the new corners up and toward the middle.
Now, carefully turn your square over and turn the four corners up and toward the middle on this side. Place the bowl on this square and reach under the square and gently pull a side upward.
You should now have 4 leaves around your bowl. Reach under again and gently pull another 4 leaves up, so the leaves surround your bowl.
Add chips and dip, and you are ready to party. Enjoy!

• Bandanas
  • Cereal sized bowls

3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th

• Chloe Crabtree

So fun! I can imagine doing this with so many different printed napkins!

• Lisa House

Awesome! I think I will try this with candles and possibly with some house plants...how about with succulents when serving Mexican type foods...OMG! My brain won't stop with the ideas....LOL

• Jacalyn

Go for it! That's one of the things I love most about HomeTalk. Someone's post is often just a jumping off point. Let your imagination run wild!