My home before and after (but forever being redone)..I love changes.

When I first moved in I didn't have much of anything, so I worked with what I had to try to make it nice. I have put a lot of time and effort into it so far and am finally getting there...:)
my home before and after but forever being redone i love changes, home decor, living room ideas, painted furniture, my humble living room before I even did my own 4x4 paintings to brighten the place up
my humble living room before..I even did my own 4x4 paintings to brighten the place up.
my home before and after but forever being redone i love changes, home decor, living room ideas, painted furniture, another shot of the before living room with another of my paintings
another shot of the before living room with another of my paintings.
my home before and after but forever being redone i love changes, home decor, living room ideas, painted furniture, This grouping has replaced one of my paintings in the living room so far
This grouping has replaced one of my paintings in the living room so far..
my home before and after but forever being redone i love changes, home decor, living room ideas, painted furniture, My 45 entertainment center I hung paper Chinese lanterns behind the tv they light up placed my candle holders I made out of bird feeders on top and added another picture grouping
My $45 entertainment center..I hung paper Chinese lanterns behind the tv (they light up)placed my candle holders ( I made out of bird feeders) on top and added another picture grouping.
my home before and after but forever being redone i love changes, home decor, living room ideas, painted furniture, The final grouping in progress total cost so far 78 not including the tv
The final grouping in progress....total cost so far... $78 (not including the tv)

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next