Sandra
Sandra
  • Argentina

What can I do with a brass craddle,it´s impossible to keep it clean.

Doris Jean MillerSandraSia@South 47th
+3

any paint suggestion? I fixed the different parts to the back of 2 armchairs.
I´ll post some photos next time!!! Kisses from Argentina.I read all your comments.
  • Bonnie Lewenza

If you perfer the brass look then clean it and spray on a clear coat or two that way it is sealed and will stay shiney.

• Sia@South 47th

I think I'm unclear as to what you want to do with this piece. Or what you have done and are using it for. ?

• Judy

I agree with Bonnie,don't paint the brass, polish it and seal with a clear coat sealer..

• Sia@South 47th

Is it a cradle or a candle?

• Sandra

Thanks for the suggestions. But I´ve heard that the coat sealer is not a long lasting solution. I ´d like to know if there´s a kind of paint or pátina I could use. Thanks. Love this page!!!

• Doris Jean Miller

I use a liquid cleaner and it's as easy as apply and rinse. No harsh chemicals. It's non toxic and odor free. The Victorian House on Oklahoma makes it. It's online now. Www.thevictorianhouseproducts.com