Going Jar Crazy!-Reusing Bottles and Jars for Storage and Other Things

Going Jar Crazy!
http://afromartha.com/going-jar-crazy/
visit this post for more ideas.
a moroccan style painted jar using spaghetti sauce jars.
2 parts black house paint + 1 part plaster of paris moistened with water = a very effective chalkboard paint.
spray paint the jar lids black or another color, paint a chalkboard label panel
'release the kraken!', then store your dish soap in the bottle.

• Sylvia Martel

I love to use 1/2 gallon ball canning jars for canisters and i can seal them with my seal a meal (no bugs) I also label what it is and for freshness the ones i do not use daily :-) I use them also to store all dry food products like beans, rice, cornmeal etc....

• Susan E

Love this. I can't throw away the glass jars from Classico pasta sauce (Atlas canning jars) in the large size Costco sells. They switched the profile to a narrower top and smaller lid for a while but have gone back to the wide mouth jars. Now I am afraid they will go back again, so I have become a jar hoarder! Thanks for sharing your ideas.